Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, April 09, 2004

good Friday

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I think it's planing to be sunny and warm today, from the looks of sunrise.

I'm just about to head out the door to collect duck eggs.

Tom's falling all over the complicated weather forcast. He actually laughed at himself.

I have a conflict on Sunday: I need to be at class at 11am; Food Not Bombs is way the other direction, at 9am.

I'll go to class, then try to hook up with FNB for clean up.

Too bad, as I'll have lots of eggs....I'll try to email 2 of the guys.

Today, I HAVE to clean up here. A shelf fell in the storms; I have to organize the contents, now stacked up inconveniently. And I still haven't finished putting away clean laundry.

I'm scared to go to the duck pond, but the hell with it. I didn't do anything wrong and neither did Porkchop. I'm tired of people restricting my civil rights because they can't handle someone who's "different." It's bogus; it's abusive and it's bullying.

Wish me luck.

No comments: