Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, April 09, 2004

MMMMMMMMMMMeat!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I've got a fifteen pound ham! I've got 2 lbs. of eye of round steaks! I've got 3 pkgs of chicken hot dogs! I've got a 10 lb. sack of chicken legs and thighs! I've got a 2 lb box of fish filets!

AND, for Easter dinner......drum roll, please........WRACK OF LAMB!

And that was only a dollar and a half per pound!

I have cream cheese, goat cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, yogert.

I DON'T NEED ANOTHER DAMN THING, ALL MONTH AND I STILL HAVE TWENTY DOLLARS' FOOD STAMPS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm frying chicken legs now. I rinsed and dried the steaks and the rest of the chicken legs to freeze.

EVERYBODY gets some meat!

It's a friggin PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even bought me a big bag of pork rinds, just for fun!

No comments: