Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

the pain won't stop

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I sort of rested today, honest. I did wash dishes, though. I ran out of forks today. So it was time to wash dishes. I was even running out of frying pans, and I have a dozen! LOL

I wish my belly didn't hurt so bad. Especially the missing fallopian tube area. It's pretty serious pain by now, which is really unusual for me on the 3rd day of a menses.

It feels about as bad as.... a bad headache, combined with a deep cut on a finger knuckle. but in my belly, of course.

And it won't go away.

My check hasn't come yet, so I haven't gone to the bank yet, either. Or to the station.

Our mail gets here late, too; it might not be 'til Friday before I can go to the bank. dang...

Well, forced vacation...guess I needed it, huh?

No comments: