Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

weeds!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Well, I'm getting there. Four more loads of laundry today and a few more bushels of weeds out.

That "new" patch I'm planning to plant this year has very rich soil! It's under an elm tree and the compost is very thick.

I have a big tub of yogurt balanced between my breasts as I type. I keep forgetting to EAT!

So, I have some chicken legs frying and ham thawing. I feel like doing something "gooey" with rice....

I'm very sleepy, but I'm TRYING to make it through my "soaps," just for the helluvit. I like the escapism. They're good for a laugh.

Besides, some really famous and decent actresses worked on General Hospital. They've got a good casting director, apparantly.

DId you know June Lockhart performed with Bette Davis?? I heard that on NPR this morning. She plays a grandma on G. H.

..and a nun from The Sound Of Music plays Lila Quartermane. Then, there's Demi Moore and that kid on Joan of Arcadia.

I'm babbling. Sorry. I'm sleepy..duh.

I'm sorta kinda taking this week off from KUNM, although I'll probably record a commentary this week.

So far, I've put in about ten hours on the garden in the past, two days. HARD work.

I've decided to wait for my Pacifica check, before going to the bank. Why not?

I can't sleep 'til the chicken's fried, or I'll burn it.

moan.....

No comments: