Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Saturday, April 10, 2004

it's gonna snow!~

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

brrrrrrr...just got back from the duck pond. I went late today; nobody picks up the eggs on the weekends. It's almost 9, and I just got back.

Gusts of frosty wind; fat, black clouds; the mountains are shrouded in a "Wall" cloud. It's going to be snarly out there in a little bit.

Glad I got the eggs and am home; found 10 eggs. Two are in the fridge for my breakfast; eight are boiling. The dye cups are heating in the microwave. That'll make 44 Easter eggs, if none crack.

I have a TON of indoor housework to do today.

I hope it doesn't snow while I'm running around on the scooter tomorrow. I have Food Not Bombs and Volunteer class at KUNM tomorrow. It's going to be hard enough with good weather....

No comments: