Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, April 26, 2004

nities

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

YAWN! Well, about forty feet of flower beds are weeded and cleaned out. Even got the friggin elm seedlings out. All ready to plant.

I still have a LOT more work to do. I have a whole, other garden, about twenty five feet square. And I'm building a new one this year, about ten by ten.

oof.

PILES of weeds, sticks and saplings out there!

I'm going to the radio station tomorrow, I think. Bank too, now that I have bus fare.

Or should I just wait 'til my PACIFICA CHECK comes? LOL...actually, I could....hmmm...

That way, I could keep getting dirty and grubby, without worrying about what other people would think...hmmm.

I'm sure getting a lot done, but man, are my arms and legs sore from pulling weeds and trees! moan.

Well, it's eleven thirty; I think I'll croak for da nite...

yall on yer own..L8trz....zzzzzzz

No comments: