Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Internet Art

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I'm not getting many "hits" on my netart site, so I thot I'd try posting the links here, just for laughs....

Internet Art


A few pieces I've thrown together.
Computer users, you will need the MSNTV Viewer download, to see these the way MSNTV subscribers see them.
My article, Holiday Table Art Gallery, explains how Table Art and Audioscope art are unique to the MSNTV set top appliance, and are not visible on computers. And computers must enable JavaScript~~Rogi


Bethlehem Slide Show



"Beyond Viet Nam," Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.



Coyote Gas: NDN Humor



Del Martin & Phyllis Lyon



Gay Apparel


If



Kwanzaa



Marquee Smiles



Marquee Tree



Needlepoint Thingy



Queer Tower



Rainbow Connection

School Dayz



Simple Gifts



Slum Party



Smiles Ornament



Status Board



Two Weeks Before Christmas



Unitarian Universalist Winter



Vote


No comments: