Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, April 05, 2004

ta dah

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Well, the new tube's on. Froze my butt off, but wacha goin do?

It's almost eight am. I've lost 3 days' worth of duck eggs: about two dozen, cuz I couldn't get there w/out scooter.

I'm supposed to go to Miles Nelson's campaign hq. today. Could be nasty weather, tho, so I'm waiting awhile. Gotta go: need to buy a stamp to mail my rent. sigh. They won't be there this early, anyway.

Guess I could risk a trip to the post office. Gotta get a patch kit and slime for my tubes, anyway.

Working up nerve to take a shower on wobbly legs.

I have a lot to eat...wonder what I'll have for breakfast? I know it'll include an English muffin, whatever it is....

I have an idea for a KUNM commentary. It'll piss off a lot of politicos, but I'm into it, anyway.

You'll see.

Well, shower's waiting...

No comments: