Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

cold morning

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

THe ducks won't lay, 'til it warms up; only got 3 eggs..the bums!

I'm about to shower and head to the station, anyway, so I'll stop back at the duck pond on my way, to see if I have better luck.

Bastard Gardener was just arriving as I left; hopefully, he won't be around when I get back.

I haven't heard back from SAGE Council about their meeting today; I don't know where their office is, nor what time. Waiting for email....

Lady from Albq. Archaeological Association emailed me a couple of addies for ppl. working in archeoastronomy and Chacoan culture. Gotta write them.

My feeties hurt. My ol' body's tired, and it's only Tuesday..Sigh

But, I had to agree to a week long series, for my first report, so it's my own, damn fault. Looooong week.....

Wish I had a way to edit my audio from home, but I can't do it with a webtv. So I have to go to the station. ah, well...

I'll work a few hours, come home to rest, and go back for Tristan's production class tonight.

My animals miss me.

I've got a gut full of duck eggs; bathroom heater's on; gotta get my arse in gear.

I sure wish they'd made plans for a hot tub, in this station remodelling project.

And I think all volunteers deserve back rubs from the bean sprout underwriters!

...and slave free chocolate, of course....

No comments: