Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, April 23, 2004

man, I'm pooped!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

It took awhile this morning for it to hit me how tired I am. It happened after I finished a big breakfast of ham, eggs, English muffins and pineapple. I'm reeling, trying to digest it.

I'm laying here, trying to play catch up with my blogs, and nodding off to the morning news.

I think Paul Ingles has an hour special at 8 this morning, and I want to hear it.

But I'm falling asleep.

I may not be conscious...

It's crisp and sunny out. very beautiful. I'm glad to have this bedroom window.

I'm pretty weak and in a lot of pain.

I'll try to get some stuff done today, but I need rest.

sigh.

Sorry it's taking so long for me to get the blogs caught up; I'll get there...

No comments: