Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, April 30, 2004

I'm officially a PAID journalist!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

The check from Pacifica came! Already deposited most of it in the bank.

Got some one dollar bills, to pay back da grrls on da first floor, but they bugged out early today! LOL

Stopped at the Middle Eastern restaurant and got me a lamb shis kabob sandwich. Tore up some lamb pieces into a bowl of pintos, ate with the olives and pickles.

yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

Rent should be covered; webtv bill, too. I even have enough left for a cheap carton of cigs. at the Pueblo Cultural Center smoke shop tomorrow!

And, next week, I start on my NEXT story! That one will be worth a hundred sixty!

SO THERE!

Dang, them lamb sammiches is GOOOD!

Got me a glass of iced tea and I'm just chillin'.

I found peppermint tea bags and Lipton in the dumpster outside Project Share. Five cheap bags, one peppermint, two green tea and one ginsing. VERY tasty!

It was scary for a minute, but life is good right now!

And I ran into Steve at KUNM today; he'll make sure my pot o' pintos & I get to Food Not Bombs on Sunday.

High fiving myself...

No comments: