Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

tire's flat

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I'm heart broken! After a long day at the station..I didn't go home; I was there from 8 - 5. I was supposed to return tonight at 7, for Tristan's production class.

I ran out of gas and stopped to refill. When I fired it up again, the tire was flat. I don't know why.

I pushed it home two miles. It's six thirty; I just got in.

I haven't eaten all day and there's nothing cooked up. I'm frying frozen hamburger.

I'm going to try to patch my last tube, using rubber cement and a patch made of old bicycle innertube.

Guess I won't collect duck eggs tomorrow; I'll be in too much pain to walk in the morning.

Tomorrow's midweek of my series; I HAVE to go back. I HAVE to finish this week! DAMMIT!

I'm afraid to use "Slime." It seems one must remove the valve stem and I don't know how to do that, nor if I can replace it properly.

I was too tired tonight to examine the wheel.

I'm so miserable! And I'm in sooo much pain.

No comments: