Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

the human body is a funny thing

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Of all places, my throat is demanding kissing. And it's a particular spot: right side, below the jaw. It's very sensitive.

It doesn't matter whether it's a prickly, beardy kiss, or a lipsticked, smooth kiss. But it wants a kiss.

It says I'm to be approached from the back, so I feel the warmth of the kisser's body before I feel it touch my soulder blades. Then, I'll feel and hear the breath, right before the kiss.

Isn't that strange? It's an exact requirement. My body won't be satisfied, 'til it happens.

Now, the left side of my throat couldn't care less. And neither could just about any place else on my body. Just that one spot needs a kiss.

If I touch it, I get goose bumps. The other side is nonreactive.

I wonder why...

No comments: