Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, June 28, 2004

I told her

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I told her I think she's beautiful and strong. I told her she's a gift and that I'm grateful.

That's the most important thing I need to say.

I'm very tired. It's been a most productive and satisfying day.

I can't BELIEVE what I'm going to read Wed. night! Jees!

But I've learned she hasn't read "Daughters of Copper Woman" by Anne Cameron. So, I dug it out tonight.

I've decided to reread it tomorrow, after I get some groceries. It'll help me ground myself before I have to read on Wed.

Then, I'm lending it to her. I can't wait for her to read it!

Heck, I can't wait to read it!

An old friend.

The day is complete; I used all of it.

Now, to rest. So I can do it again, tomorrow.

The unlived life is not worth examining!

Good night!

No comments: