Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Sleep? We don't need no stinkin' sleep!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

My Plans For World Domination have suffered a slight setback: Day After Xmas Syndrome.

I'm firmly convinced that, if kids didn't have bedtime supervisors, they'd play with their new holiday toys until they were bumping into walls.

I went to bed at nearly four this morning, and was back up at six! Lordy!

I've discovered the puter makes it a little, not a lot, easier to find the URLs of RAM files of my reports on KUNM.

I also discovered that about 4 of my stories are missing from the KUNM archives! MERCY!

So, slowly but surely, I'm building my "Rogi Riverstone on KUNMfm" site.

I fixed 2 pages, already.

But I'm pretty pie eyed. And HUNGRY! I think I'll make quesadillas.

I want my site ready for when my advisor gets back, so he can access as many of my stories as I can rescue from Archives Hell. He wants to show them to Somebody. gulp.

The good news is: I'm so sleepy, I feel no pain, anxiety...blah blah.

I'm starting a new project. It's an art project. I'm sculpting a bust of my advisor from paper mache. He'll be wearing a ball cap, talking into a mic. I got him to send me a head shot last night.

Shhh, don't tell him, ok? LOL

It'll be a cartoon, characture type thing. Hope he's not living in a cardboard box; it'll need a little room...

I'm too stupid to remember anything else I wanted to write in here....

I have a lot of straightening up to do today, to prepare for Food Not Bombs.

But it's starting to look like I'm about to nap, at nine thirty in the morning. Hate to miss Folk Roots on the radio, but whatcha goin' do?

Should be awake again in time for Women's program.

I have some stuff to say about a pgm. I heard yesterday, but not NOW! zzzzzz hope I remember....

No comments: