Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

only mammal in my house still awake

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Well, this flurry of activity has caught up with me, so I'm going to nap.

I am SO proud of my work!

I couldn't nap at the station, and I'd get so worn out, waiting 'til someone could give me a ride home! It was torture!

I've been studying about stretches, old age, connective tissues, etc. I'm right on the money, doing my ballet exercises.

AND I'm right on the money, drinking so many fluids! Connective tissues dehydrate in old age; they lose their natural lubricants. Stretching revives that, as do fluids.

Now, I'll never be a marathon runner, but I think I can minimize some damage, if I stick to this.

I'm sure hurting!

But it's a healthy kind of hurt, not the agony I feel some days from a simple walk to the store! Even if the store's about a mile round trip or more...

To sleep, perchance to dream...oh, I shouldn't quote that; the rest of that quote's an existential nightmare, with which I can totally relate, some days!

No comments: